1. volunteers needed! Jill (Devon's mom) is coordinating a car wash to help raise money to send Miss Wheelchair Michigan to the National Competition. Where do you come in? She needs you guys to help wash cars!!! here are the details:
when? Saturday, July 18th from 1-4pm
where? Monroe Home Care Shoppe (474 N. Telegraph Rd.)
Will you be there to help out?!!! This will be a great way to use your service gifts as well as to get the hang of washing cars for a possible Youth Group Jamaica Missions Trip car wash later this summer! (Unfortunately, I can't be at Jill's car wash as I'm going to be at a Women's Conference in Cleveland, OH..but I really hope we can depend on you guys to help!)
2. There is NO youth group this Sunday, July 12th! (We'll be at family camp at Somerset Beach!)
3. Church Picnic @ Somerset Beach THIS Sunday, July 12th at 2pm. It'd be sweet to see you out there!
4. There will be Youth Group on Sunday night, July 19th! See you THEN! (or if you come out to SBC at all during Family Camp--7/11-7/18--we'll see you there!)
5. We need help with ideas for advertising the NeverCast benefit concert that will be here at the church August 21st. Do you have any great ways to get LOTS of people to attend ($5 for tickets in advance, $10 at the door). Talk to Chris K. for more info on the band!