Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Making up for lost time

1.  In case you're wondering, I'm finally feeling better.  Thanks so much for your thoughts, prayers, messages, and concerns.  You guys are great!   Sorry we had to cancel last week...but believe me...it was definitely for the best!  ;)

2.  Dare2Share:  I have officially registered for Dare2Share.  These are the people who are on the list:  Chris K., Shelby, Stephanie, Megan, Katie, Travis, Olivia, Pastor Dale and myself.  Everyone (except Shelby) now owes me money since we paid for the registration out of our pocket.  So the sooner you can pay me, the better (like maybe on Sunday???)!  Remember it's $49 unless you have been informed of a scholarship.  More details about the trip will come!

3.  Valentine's cookies:  this coming Sunday is the Sunday we are going to be passing out the beautiful Heart Sugar Cookies to the ladies in the church.  If you can be in church this Sunday I know it would make it that much more special to the ladies to have YOU passing the cookies out to them.  (Sunday school starts at 9:50am.  Church starts @ 11:00am.)  

4.  Snack:  is anyone willing and able to bring some drinks and munchies for youth group this Sunday?  Let me know ....or we might go hungry. ;)  

5.  Bibles:  bring them on Sunday.  5:30pm-7:30pm  Be there! :)

1 comment:

trancepass said...

Good reading your post.

Enjoy and keep blogging..