Tuesday, June 16, 2009

good times.

I just thought I should let you all know that I had a blast at youth group on Sunday! I was totally stoked to see three new additions and of course you "vets" were just as amazing as always! I seriously love hanging out with you all. Ultimate Frisbee was great, the food was good (minus the completely burnt pizza!), our future plans are totally exciting, and our conversation and challenge time was as intense as always. Thanks for participating!

Just a quick reminder:

June 21st--Father's Day! BBQ after church! NO youth group!
June 28th--ALL Church Softball Game & Hotdog night
August 8-9--night at Mel's parents' house and THE FEST!

Also, keep your ears and eyes open to announcements concerning some possible upcoming fundraisers for our 2010 Jamaica trip!

No comments: